By: Fred Horstman
Make It Attractive With Three Easy Steps By Adding Freebies.
Those of us who regularly do online shopping are familiar with the large number of free gifts, free bonuses and just plain freebies that are offered to visitors to websites to encourage them to buy. How could you collect, select, put together, and add free gifts to your product, which will be valued as much as the original merchandise that is being purchased? There are just three steps to achieving that very thing. A newbie and even an oldie newbie can do this. They are:
1. Identify your keywords in each chapter of your e-book. Go aheadand type those words into your favorite search engine. You are looking for free e-books on the same subject in more depth, by a greater expert than you are, and/or by someone who gives a new and fresh angle to the topic. Add a link to the free ebook in each chapter of your e-book.
2. Research the Internet for related free gifts. Now you are looking for things that you could give as free gifts in your offering that will make it more appealing and give it more viral appeal to your readers. A good example would be if, for example, you are selling gardening supplies, find a planting guide on the web that can be downloaded and include that as a gift in your e-book.
3. Download the freebies. Visit the freebies pages on those web sites. Most sites have freebies and encourage you to distribute them for their marketing purposes. Give the freebies away at the end of the e-book or better yet, have an opt-in link to capture their email address and send the freebies then.
Other keywords to search for are freebies, free e-books, free reports and free stuff. Then make the keyword that you want something like this: “freebies for gardeners” or “free gardening e-books” and even “free gardening stuff”.
Give your reader the best that you can offer. Give them your e-book, additional reading material, and free gifts to boot. Everybody loves a bargain! Especially the free stuff !
Read more: http://www.articlesnatch.com/Article/Make-Your-E-book-More-Attractive-By-Adding-Freebies—3-Easy-Steps-/5764239#ixzz2cVsn6jEI
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives
- How to Get Freebies! (pinkgumbeaux.wordpress.com)
- Fiction Freebie (thislittlelight516.wordpress.com)
- How Freebies Boost Up Sales Figures (bargainatorfreestuff.wordpress.com)
- Save Lots – Magic Freebies (spendlittlesavelots.wordpress.com)
- 3 Freebies That Guarantees Constant Traffic (minibuzsolutions.wordpress.com)