Bin Weevils, bones, characters, creepy, Flem's Halloween Vault, freaky, frightening, Halloween, Halloween Chaos, Halloween Drink, Horror, michelle w., mutants, scary, spookiness, spooky craft, Spooky Food, spooky treats, The Sunday Five, WordPress, zombie
Write text here…
- Halloween Drink Roundup (pacificmerchants.wordpress.com)
- Flem’s Halloween Vault Now Open! At The Bin Weevils Halloween Party (weeklyweevilblog.wordpress.com)
- Spookiness (beautylicious7.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Chaos Countdown: Extra Spooky Bizarro News Roundup! (bizarrocentral.com)
- Spooky Food and Crafts : A Halloween Roundup (todaysnest.com)
- Spooky Treats (mercimarcy.com)
- The Sunday Five #6 (booksandbeautifulworld.wordpress.com)
We started getting into the Halloween spirit yesterday, with Halloween craft and costume blogs and a look at some of the real-life witches on WordPress.com.
Today we continue the Halloween Spooktacular with some less Halloween-y but no less creepy content: horror film buffs, zombie aficionados, and cemetery guides, oh my!
Frightening film and fiction
If you prefer that ghouls stay safely in movies and books, there are plenty of WordPress.com authors ready to guide you to the scariest of scary movies, like the team of eleven bloggers behind Mutant Reviewers.
Led by Head Mutant Justin, the Mutant Reviewers team is dedicated to cult classics, watching the worst so you don’t have to. Visitors looking for recommendations can check out their movie of the week, helpfully highlighted with an image widget in the left sidebar. This week’s offering is 1979’s The Prophecy. (Conclusion: “Simply, if you are looking…
View original post 758 more words