Here is some interesting humor from the office.
It made me feel better after deleting 21 SPAM comments I got in 6 hours.
I needed this smile this morning.
How about you ?
- Use Humor To Befriend, Defuse Tension And Have More Fun (forbes.com)
- How to Add Humor to Your Website (zemanta.com)
5 Quick Tips on how to add humor to your website:
- Humor isn’t the main course; it’s seasoning. Heaping helpings of humor will make readers vomit (figuratively).
- To prevent humor from mingling with important information, place humorous design elements on the sidebars of page templates. For instance, many blogs feature a daily cartoon that gives readers a reason to come back.
- Speaking of blogs, they make a great focal point for humor, because most readers expect them to be less stodgy than the main site.
- Videos are another wonderful way to convey humor, mainly because people can’t resist watching them. Bonus tip: Keep them short.
- Let users provide the humor. I’ll show you an example in a minute.
Read more here: http://www.zemanta.com/blog/how-to-add-humor-to-your-website/