It seems like everywhere you go in Internet Marketing people are telling you to build a list. However, there is a good reason for this. Having a list gives you the opportunity to make vast amounts of money at any given time by simply sending one email to your list.
Here are four other good reasons to build a list:
1. You can have repeat sales to the same people over and over again.
Acquiring new customers can be the single biggest cost in your online business. But by building a list, however, you will be able to start selling to the same people over and over again. You pay to acquire a prospect once and then after that you can be selling to them for years in the future. Isn’t that much easier and more profitable than going to the trouble and expense of acquiring a prospect for just one sale?
2. Creating pre-existing relationships makes people buy.
It’s a fact that people are far more likely to buy from someone they have bought from before than from some unknown marketer. Once you’ve started building your list and have gotten subscribers on board you’ll hopefully start to build up a strong relationship with them. How do you do this? Make sure you give your subscribers value and sell them quality products on a regular basis.
3. Autopilot is the secret to a good income.
If you have taken the time and trouble to build a list, then you have the ability to make money on complete autopilot using an autoresponder; even while you sleep. You’ve probably thought about that being a pipe dream, yet it’s the reality for anyone who has a decent list.
4. A list is an asset.
If you’ve built a list you have a very, valuable asset. You can charge other people large amounts of money to send a solo ad to your subscribers, and if you look around at some of the top internet marketers you’ll see them doing it. Why not offer a solo ad mailing as a bonus if people buy one of your expensive products? If your list is of a decent size that gives people one heck of a reason to buy from you.
There you have four basic reasons for creating this. There are more reasons and there are many ways to use your list for profit and for other causes. Start creating it today. You will be glad you did.
Read more: Why Should I Build A List For Internet Marketing? http://www.sooperarticles.com/internet-articles/internet-marketing-articles/why-should-build-list-internet-marketing-1277844.html#ixzz2ofFkE2B4
Follow us: @SooperArticles on Twitter | SooperArticles on Facebook
- Do You Want To Optimize Your Mobile Email Marketing Campaign? Here Are Four Tools (oldienewbies.wordpress.com)
- Are You An Internet Marketing Newbie? Make Sure You Are Not Spamming Your Clients. Every Email Message Should Command Your Readers’ Attention. (oldienewbies.wordpress.com)
- Internet Marketing Tips From Very Experienced People (blog.federico-online.com)
- Is Branding a Legitimate Internet Marketing Strategy (internetmarketingstrategiesandtips.com)
- Internet Marketing Tips For Newbies (oldienewbies.wordpress.com)