I was introduced to the world of Multilevel Marketing before I knew anything about Affiliate Marketing Programs . Along my MLM journey I came across many marketers who were and still are earning considerable money with both in the MLM marketing and in the affiliate marketing. I was a machination of this as it opened my eyes up to other business methods and other ways of earning money from a home based business systems. These new possibilities lead me to review the new choice I now have in front of me and here are my findings. Pros and Cons – MLM is a marketing structure used by many companies as one of their marketing processes. The structure is designed to make a marketing and sales strength by compensating promoters of company products or services not only for sales they generate, but also for the sales of other promoters they enroll in the company, making a downline of distributors and multiple levels of compensation.
- The reach of each marketer becomes huge, almost sempiternal, with more and more user coming online every day, you will always have someone market too.
- You will normally not need your own site, though a dedicated domain name of your own normally works better.
- Again the product and follow-up are handled by the team at the company, (if you are in a venerable company.)
- The residual income is repetitive, and as long as user are happy, continues to improve.
- In the correct situation the chance to make a living can happen. It can be a moneymaking career according to these points, but again, when people are trying to recruit you, they leave out some most important things that can be interpreted as negative.
- They claim a part time effort can generate a full time income, but this is an illusion, because if you don’t live and breathe your MLM you won’t get anywhere.
- You have to talk to every user that you expectation to recruit, because most of people are not going to follow you if they don’t know you or believe you.
- Searching the right Multi Level Marketing company is mostly impossible in the online due to so many dishonest websites and wrong advertising. Affiliate Marketing Pros and Cons Affiliate Marketing is where a company or person allows a person to sell their products or services on behalf of them. The marketer does all the promoting of the product or services and pays some amount of commission based on the value of the sale of the company or person who owns the product or services.
- You do not required your own site or blog.
- You don’t require your own products or services.
- You don’t have to trouble about follow-up, client service, delivery or technical support.
- You get up to 50% to 75% commissions on most of the products and you can get started and normally promote the links for free. That all sounds very appealing to the new user who just entered “how do I earn money from affiliate marketing online” but let’s look at the some negative point of this form of marketing.
- Getting people to see your affiliate website is simple, but getting people to open their wallets, is a very harder.
- Discouragement becomes simple because it takes lots of traffic, even targeted traffic to see results.
- It is a constant battle, and a static form of work that is hard to put on autopilot. The aim of this article is not to determine which one is better or worse. The information provided is just an honest look at the pros and cons of both marketing systems.
In conclusion I will tell you that I do affiliate marketing described above, and I have mild success. I enjoy affiliate marketing programs as the returns are higher in the short term, what I learned in my starting time as to the pros and cons I have now shared with you, and I hope you have enjoyed this article and will share it with your friends!
Read more: Affiliate Marketing Programs Vs Multilevel Marketing – The Ultimate Business Model http://www.sooperarticles.com/internet-articles/affiliate-programs-articles/affiliate-marketing-programs-vs-multilevel-marketing-ultimate-business-model-1277307.html#ixzz2ssM3iiNI
Follow us: @SooperArticles on Twitter | SooperArticles on Facebook