If you haven’t been keeping up with Twitter, you may be losing an incredible opportunity to let your writing efforts take off. In this quick post, we’re going to show you why Twitter should be a part of your efforts AND how you can avoid letting your Twitter account lie fallow.
Why You Should Be Active on Twitter
- Improves your connection with readers and broadens your network.
- Amplifies your brand exposure and boosts your social credibility.
- Increases viral potential without needing a big marketing budget.
- Helps you stay on top of news in your niche and current events.
- Completes a social presence when used in conjunction with other social platform leaders.
Activate Your Twitter Presence
If your followers are hearing crickets, then you’re not going to achieve the great benefits Twitter provides. You don’t have to be on Twitter 24/7, but you do need to have an ongoing presence that isn’t broken up by periods of radio silence.