Another year went by.
And no matter if it was successful, pleasant, meaningful, bad or wasted, it is gone.
Now that you look back maybe you find many things that you would have done differently, many more that you wanted to have done, and many others you regret doing.
But let’s face it, what’s done is done and you can’t change it. There are, however, a few things you can do now (yes, now, in the very end of the year) that can make you look at things from another perspective. That will help you make piece with your past, which will soon be in 2013, and welcome the next year.
1. Accept 2013 with all its ups and downs.
Everything that happened was meant to, and even when you failed and made the wrong choice, you were moving forward by knowing what not to do next time and by…
View original post 704 more words
So let go of numbers, dates and waiting for a certain time of the year and feel the
magic of today. Here is how to do it:
- Don’t think about the past or worry about the future.
- Stay present.
- Find the positives of that exact day.
- List everything you’re grateful for.
- Spend quality time with your family.
- Do something new or something that scares you. This way the day will be remembered.
Read more by clicking the link below:
Provided by Lidiya at:
- Strong from the inside (theoddsideoflife.wordpress.com)
- Fight, If You Want to Win! (harinarayan2013.wordpress.com)
- Articles That Inspires Me #24 (claudettechevrier.wordpress.com)
- This Is Scientific Proof That Happiness Is A Choice (wonderfultips.wordpress.com)
balance, Believe, change, determination, Failure, Focus, Future, habits, happiness, hard work, Harmony, hope, ideas, Learning from the best, Lesson, Lidiya, Motivation, Positivity, Self Improvement, success, successful people, trying
If you aren’t following Lidiya, I recommend that you do. She writes some good stuff. Check out her recent article below. And if you want to read more about failure, read some of the Related Articles at the bottom of this post. Thanks for visiting. Fred
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie (priscillaajacks.wordpress.com)
- 3 Steps for Turning Failure into Lasting Success (under30ceo.com)
- What To Do When You Fail (thesecondpaige.com)
- Does failure exist in this world? (detactiveh2o.wordpress.com)
- Affirmation: Every Failure Is A Learning Experience (iamlikenoother.com)
- The Key to Failure (lifehack.org)
- Success Secrets Chapter 1 (solutionscase.wordpress.com)
- The One, Only and Best Way To Overcome The Fear of Failure (business2community.com)
- Failure……really? (leighblack.wordpress.com)
- The power of failure (normashilpi.wordpress.com)
appreciation, Believe, change, Consciousness, creativity, Focus, Future, Give, habits, happiness, Harmony, ideas, inspiration, Less, Lesson, Lidiya, Life, Live Now, Minimalism, Minimalist Lifestyle, Passion, Positivity, Self Improvement, Simplicity, success, Thought, Zen.
Lidiya writes about life again. Good advice. Good encouragement.
Man, I sure do like the way Lidiya writes.
What did you think?
Embrace, Embrace Insecurity, Insecurity, iPhone, John Allen Paulos, Lana Del Rey, Lidiya, Life you deserve, Live the Life, Marilyn Monroe, Stephanie Zvan, Susan Brownmiller, United States, Windows Phone
I always like what Lidiya writes about. Her articles make me think. Fred
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best (ninikoberidze.wordpress.com)
- Different Reasons and Outcomes of Insecurity (newszblast.wordpress.com)
- Insecurity (superned.wordpress.com)
- Insecurity: Tips & Tricks (chummyhum.wordpress.com)
- Embrace Insecurity and Live the Life You Deserve (letsreachsuccess.com)
- 9 Letters. 1 Word. I.N.S.E.C.U.R.I.T.Y. – It Will Ruin Your Life (itsmaha.wordpress.com)
- Social Insecurities. (gashestoashes.wordpress.com)